Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Post

I haven't posted for a while, but that was because I have been focused on getting a full-time job. My years as a website developer have come to a close, and I am in need of full-time work, any work. The hunt has taken nearly nine months, and after some 30 applications, I finally have one interview. It is for part-time work, but any work is better than no work. The last week or so has required more effort in the search, so my posts have been lacking. I have been practicing -- and have Chamber today. I am ready for it, but am not sure how much longer I will be able to continue to play in an ensemble. I do plan on keeping up with my lessons, and hopefully can continue to study the cello, and work, and go to graduate school. I can do it -- I am committed to learning to play the cello well. It is a goal I have made for myself, right up there with getting my Master's degree.

No comments: