Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lesson 5/12/2010

My lesson today was very good. Actually, it was satisfactory; but, my practice beforehand was outstanding. I am not sure what is going on, but I played the cello like it is supposed to be played! Hooray!!

My new pieces for next lesson include:
  • Minuet in G by Bach (1st two lines only)
  • #21 in Schroder Foundational Studies
  • More work on Liberty, Turkey in the Straw and Devil's Dream (Fiddlers Philharmonic book)
  • and one piece from Strictly Strings Book 2 -- I can't recall the name right now
I am really happy with my progress today, and feel like I am finally getting somewhere. I passed my Scherzo piece, and my two Handel pieces, as well as Jenny Lind Polka. So far, so good. Next lesson is Friday and I am ready to move on!

No comments: