Monday, May 10, 2010

UGH! Practice was deplorable!

Sigh! Four days of not practicing really does do a number on your psyche. Oh, my goodness! I was sick all last week and didn't practice as much as normal. I went in to practice today and it was like cats howling -- just awful. I am sure the weather changes are the cause as well -- but I factor in there too. Oh well...continue on, plod on, and keep on keeping on. There really isn't much more to say than that.

Update:

Ok, I didn't give up, and after my practice earlier today, I went back and spent more time going over my lesson pieces. I fixed a few mistakes I was making (bow holding, position, etc.) and then tried again. This time things went much better, less squeak, and overall a better session. Hanging in there...Tomorrow will be better!

No comments: